2nd Monday of each month
Come join us the 2nd Monday of each month to do some “basic training” in how to keep your home clutter-free and organized. Professional Organizer and Space Designer, Sherry Drolet will assist you in identifying the “obstacle courses” in your home. Sherry will take you space by space, throughout your home, so you can get your home back in “shape”!
Then we will take what you’ve learned and put it to use helping one of our “recruits” in their home as the “service” part of our Group!!! So, yes that means you will have some help getting one of your spaces organized and you will get some real hands-on experience, so it sticks!
Come join us in “attacking” these areas of clutter in your home:
- June – Paper Organizing (Avoiding Paper PANDENIUM)
- July – NO MEETING
- August – Kitchen & Pantries (held at Redemption Church-call for date)
- September – Getting Organized for Back to School
- October – Space Planning & Room Redesign: Ten Tips to Designing any Space
- November – Dollar Store Décor for the Holidays
- December – Organizing & Storing Holiday décor
- January – Organizing Your Life: 7 Habits of Highly Organized People
- February – Organizing Your Garage (while it is still cool!)
- March – Craft Rooms
- April – Living Spaces
- May – Closets
Contact Instructor, Sherry Drolet for more information and current location of event.
Call or Text: 480-503-HOME (4663)